Who We Are
We are a rescue group that is passionate about what we do. Our goal is to rescue abused, neglected and homeless animals from the streets of the greater Houston area and place them in loving homes.
Woodlands Animal Rescue is dedicated to the following goals:
- Providing medical care to neglected, abused and injured animals.
- Rehabilitating hard-to-adopt animals and finding them loving homes.
- Promoting the importance of spaying and neutering pets in order to drastically reduce the number of unwanted animals on the street.
- Educating children and adults alike on responsible pet guardianship.
- Ultimately, securing a no-kill facility where rescued pets can be safely sheltered without the threat of euthanization until we find adoptive parents for them.